Thursday, September 30, 2010

A New Story Begins...

Well, in a month, anyway!

Yes, that's right, National Novel Writing Month is only 31 short days away! I have participated every year since 2004 (this will be my 7th NaNo!) and have completed the word count goal for all but one of those years. November is the highlight of my year--nothing beats the insane rush of noveling!

This year's story: I'm returning to the fantasy genre with the epic tale of Vasilissa, princess of Hyperborea! Now, if you know your mythology, you may already know some of the stories of Vasilissa and Hyperborea, but I'll post some of the main ones here for those who are unfamiliar with them. You won't need to know them to understand the story I'm telling, but they'll be there for reference if you want them.

It's almost time!

No comments:

Post a Comment